Solar Charger Controller 12V / 24V Rated Current 30A
- Product parameters
- System voltage: 12V / 24V
- Rated current: charging current: 30A
- Max.PV Voltage: 50V
- USB output: 5V / 2amax
- Working temperature: – 35 ~ + 60 ℃
- Size: 133.5 * 70 * 35mm
- Weight: 144g
- Product connection mode
- 1. Connect the positive and negative electrodes of the livestock battery into the controller according to the diagram, and the controller will automatically detect the voltage of the livestock battery.
- 2. Connect the positive and negative poles of the load into the controller according to the diagram, and be careful not to connect them in reverse.
- 3. Connect the solar panel to the controller as shown in the figure.
- Note: please connect in strict accordance with the above order, otherwise the controller may be damaged,
- The disassembly sequence is opposite to the wiring sequence.
- Setting parameters
- In the interface 2-5, long press the up key for 5 seconds to restore the default value.
- Press and hold the menu key for 5 seconds to enter the manual setting. At this time, the number will flash,
- Press the up and down keys to adjust the parameter value, and then press the menu key for 5 seconds to exit the setting.
- Note: 1. Main interface 1. Press the flip key alone to turn on / off the load.
- 2. Interface 5 load working mode: [24h] load normally open mode